Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Keepsake Book

Creative Greetings,
Quick....before I post a Valentine project or two, I wanted to chat about this fun book I created for Club Scrap's past Holiday Weekend Of Workshops. However as you can see, this one doesn't have a holiday theme to it. I enjoyed wrapping this project with old dictionary inside pages.


The Keepsake Book project that came with Club Scrap's Holiday Weekend of Workshops had a holiday theme to it of course, but now we do have the kit components available in a Paperless (or naked as we sometimes call it) Kit Version so I thought it was a good time to squeeze in a blog about it - so if you are inspired, you could make your own Keepsake Book with already cut components from Club Scrap, or of course, you could whip up your own with a bit more elbow grease and this entry will show you how. The inside of this handmade book contains an accordion album and a box to stash keepsakes inside of.

 
 (Inside the outside covers)
 
 
The inside accordion supplies lots of space for adding photos, journaling, stenciling and rubber stamping. I did a little of all that stuff.
 
 
As usual, I couldn't help myself and just kept decorating.
 
 
 
 
(love that quote above from Winnie The Pooh)
 
 
 
It's just so fun when a project is completed, I get all picture happy and snap away as you can tell.
 
 Speaking of lots of pictures, I did photo many of the steps while putting this book together, so I'll let the pictures do the construction talking.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
As always, thanks for looking and hope you've enjoyed viewing the construction of the Keepsake Book.
 
I better go get ready to make some Valentines!
 
Kay

7 comments:

  1. OMG, Kay! Once again you hit it out of the park! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. It's really beautiful and I'll try to do in this month. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. how nice is this book. i love it so much. you did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This absolutly beautyfull. I will make one to. Thanks for sharing. I found youre blog by pienuts blog. I will follow you from now on.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. j'adooore ! C'est super origianl, réalisé avec beaucoup de soin. Je retiens l'idée, je referai très certainement le même ! Bravoooo - Biz

    ReplyDelete