Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My New Favorite Project!!!

Creative Valentine Greetings To You,


Valentine's Day certainly brings out the crafter in me! I just love it. That being said, I want to show you my new sweet project. Those of you that are Club Scrap Members are familiar with our new Up, Up & Away February Collection, I really enjoy the rubber stamps from this collection and used them for collage style stamping on old dictionary pages. These pages ended up wrapping my handmade boxes. I tore out plain pages from the dictionary for a stamping empty canvas, yet it still has the old paper look (well, because it is old paper, old paper with new stamping on it I guess).

 
 
After my handmade boxes were all wrapped, the fun started. I just love this part....
 
 
...wait for it...
 
 
...a string of hearts hang from the lid!  Newly released for Valentine's Day is the Loves Bites rubber stamp collection. The little phrases that fit inside the hearts are the perfect touch.
 
Not being able to stop at just one, I used the Love Bites rubber stamps to make the "insides" that will hang from another box lid.

 
So, here we go again...
..I have a heavy duty crush on this project.. (however I don't think my husband is too worried)..
 
 
...wait for it...
 
 
...ta daaaa... so darn cute!
 
 
Like I mentioned, Valentine's Day seems to bring out the crafter in me, here are a couple other Valentine projects of mine that Scrapbooking.com is featuring in their February issue :
and
 
 
As always, thanks for looking and sharing my love for creative projects on Valentine's Day!
Hope you have time to do something sweet for someone!
Kay

3 comments:

  1. Kay Kay Kay! Love these little boxes! So darn cute!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, this is the sweetest Valentine project! Happy Valentine.

    ReplyDelete